Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Been a Long Time Since I posted!!! So, here we go!






















Dec 12 was my 58th birthday. How could I be so old? It was my ward's Christmas party that day, so I assumed that everybody there was celebrating my birthday. Was I wrong? It was a fun party and a fun day. My friend Carol took me to breakfast (Jan Maxwell was supposed to also come but was sick), and then I went to work for my son Chris at his homebuilding business, mailed packages to Lewis and Tina and kids, made creamy potatoes for the dinner and then went to my big Ward Christmas Evalee Taylor birthday party!! Great meal -- ham, turkey, potatoes, all kinds of salads, green beans and of course, pumpkin pie. What a nice birthday!! At the party, Gary and I took a picture for our Christmas card. There we are, fat, happy and old!!!

No comments: